• Online only

1 Bitcoin en 4 Meses

$200.00
Tax included

1 Bitcoin in 4 Months

The investments of large corporations within the reach of private investors

Cayman PPP Corporation

Yields: 1 Bitcoin in 4 Months

US $ 200 investment

Quantity

  • Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module) Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
  • Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module) Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
  • Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module) Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)

1 Bitcoin in 4 Months

Investment in the main world mining farms, our participation as a company, refers ONLY to capital injection for the acquisition and modernization of these farms.

The company provides capital in exchange for BTCs, guaranteed by smart contracts and independent of the current value of the BTC.

Our statisticians analyze future values and offer the minority investor 20 percent of these contracts, the remaining 80 percent
It is for banks, Germans and Russians.

We monitor daily obtaining bitcoin from farms with the specialized team in that area.

20% of policies today involve approximately 870 available policies.

WE DO NOT GUARANTEE AVAILABILITY OF THE SAME ONCE THE SALES STAGE IS ENDED


Payment for referrals of 7% of the amount invested by your guests!

You decide your future!


805 Items